The modern Stellaire2 Innov-ís XE2 Embroidery Only Machine with Disney continues the Brother legacy of exceptional embroidery machines. With 788 embroidery designs, plus 101 Disney exclusive designs (for a total of 889), a large 9.5" x 14" embroidery area, and wireless integration with Artspira, the Stellaire2 Innov-ís XE2 will elevate your embroidery skills.
Product Type: Embroidery Machine
- All Embroidery All the Time in one Machine: With a host of over 780 built-in embroidery designs, modern technology, plus the integration of Artspira, the Stellaire2 Innov-ís XE2 embroidery machine will be your go-to embroidery machine for all your projects.
- Built-in Disney Designs: The Stellaire2 has the magic of 101 Disney embroidery designs built right in, featuring Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Goofy and Pluto. Plus, your favorite characters from Frozen, Finding Nemo and Cars! Brother customers get exclusive access to even more Disney and DisneyPixar embroidery designs through the iBroidery.com Download Center2.
- Wireless Enabled: The Stellaire2 Innov-ís XE2 is wireless enabled so you can receive software update notifications as well as send embroidery files from your PC to your machine via the free downloadable software Design Database Transfer1 (no USB required). This allows for easy data management for all your designs and projects.
- Mobile Apps: The Artspira Mobile App1 is your one-stop shop for embroidery and cutting designs so you can easily customize your next embroidery or crafting project. Design line-art-inspired embroidery drawings right in the palm of your hand on your mobile device, Artspira1 will have you creating on the go. Use the My Design Snap mobile app1 to turn line art, handwriting or printed clip art into embroidery data. It's as easy as 1-2-3. Be alerted when it's time to change the thread or when your project is complete with the My Stitch Monitor App1.
- Embroidery Features: Enjoy innovative embroidery features on the Stellaire2 with the time-saving 2-Point Embroidery Positioning Function with a LED Pointer, which will help you align designs for pin-point embroidery placement and turn embroider letters with yarn into a cool 3-D effect using the Couching Embroidery Foot.
- Matrix Copy Feature: Create unique and distinctive designs with the Matrix Copy feature. Add multiple copies of the same design on your project for one-of-a-kind patterns.
- Generous Workspace: The Stellaire2 has a generous 56 inches of workspace, a spacious 11.25" from needle to arm, exceptional LED lighting, a clear and sharp 10.1" LCD digital display, and a number of cutting-edge apps for almost any project.
- LCD Display: See your designs come to life on the large 10.1"" built-in high-definition LCD display and easily scroll through the menus, navigate the crystal-clear icons, and see your design properties in preview mode. You can also watch one of the many educational tutorial videos so you can get the most of your Stellaire2 XE2 embroidery experience.
- Embroidery Patterns: Loaded with a library of built-in embroidery designs, the Stellaire2 Innov-ís XE2 comes with a fun assortment of patterns that will inspire. Browse the nine Large Size Patterns and the three Light Sketch Flower patterns, that include floral and wildlife motifs. Then, scroll the seven Line and Corner patterns that feature decorative corners, flowers, and an adorable bunny face and the three In-The-Hoop patterns that feature a Pin Cushion (disguised as a hedgehog), a Scissor Sheath, and a decorative Scrap Bag.
- Included Accessories: From a variety embroidery designs to supplies and accessories, the Stellaire2 Innov-ís XE2 comes with everything so you can start creating right out of the box.
Number of Built-In Stitches: 788
Threading Type: Automatic
Built-in Thread Cutter
Display Screen Size: 10.10"
Display Screen Type: LCD
Start/Stop Button: Yes
Power Source: AC Supply
Input Voltage: 120 V AC
Height: 13.7" Width: 24.1" Depth: 12.6"
Package Contents: From a variety embroidery designs to supplies and accessories, the Stellaire2 Innov-ís XE2 comes with everything so you can start creating right out of the box.
Limited Warranty: 1 Year Additional Warranty Information: The limited warranty period is 1 years from the original purchase date for Parts, Labor and accompanying Accessory Items, 2 years from the original purchase date for Electronic Components and Printed Circuit Boards (replacement labor excluded) and 25 years from the original purchase date for the Chassis Casting. The original purchase date shall be determined from the original receipt evidencing proof of purchase of this Product. Therefore, it is important for you to maintain the receipt for this Product.
- Built-in Frame Patterns
- 26 (24 Alphabet, 2 Cyrillic) Built-in Embroidery Lettering Fonts
- Programmable Jump Stitch Cutting
- Curving Text
- Space Reduction among Embroidery Alphabets
- Automatic Color Sorting