With timesaving features and everything you need to create beautiful one-of-a-kind crafting projects, this home and hobby cutting machine is the first one to include a built-in scanner.
Discover all the SDX225 has to offer and be prepared to take your cutting and crafting to new heights.
- 600 dpi built-in scanner with on screen editing
- Blade sensor technology with auto blade cuts thicker materials up to 0.1” (3 mm)
- Roll feeder function cuts materials up to 12 inches wide and almost 6 feet in length – great for projects like car decals and signs
- 5” display - largest LCD screen in the home cutting machine market
- Over 1300 built-in patterns and 17 fonts
- Large-area mat support for smoother feeding and less material release
- Universal pen holder
- Stitch detection mode lets you create drawing, embossing or foiling projects, all from one embroidery file
- 4 on-board storage compartments
- Whisper quiet