To get the best possible results for your quilt top, please:
• Check all seams for gaps or holes.
• Trim all loose threads
• Make sure the Quilt top is square
• Ensure the borders lay flat and are not wavy
• Press top so that it lays nice and flat
• Indicate top of quilt if necessary (directional fabrics)
Battings and backings should be a minimum of 4 inches larger than the top on all 4 sides
• Backings should be pressed and squared. Removing the selvages prior to piecing prevents puckering of your backing.
• Do not pin or baste your layers together. Layers are mounted individually on the machine